We are supporting our financial services client in their search for a full time permanent Training & Development Manager to join them in Romford.
Reporting to the Deputy CEO you will diagnose technical and behavioural performance and development needs and recommend development solutions to address skills and knowledge gaps to maximise the performance of employees.
About the role
- Identify L & D needs through job analysis, LNA's and regular consultation with departmental managers as well as skill needs requests
- Carry out 1-2-1 coaching sessions and deliver existing tailor-made training modules
- Design individual learning plans and courses
- Manage, evaluate, update and deliver the L&D programmes
- Produce training material, manuals and documentation
- Prepare feedback or reports on training or learning interventions
- Develop a measurable understanding of e-learning options, and where relevant, involvement in the creation and/or delivery of tailored e-learning packages
- Build effective relationships with external learning providers or facilitators
- Development of soft/technical skills for all Supervisors/Managers
- Manage/administer all LMS functions
- Manage the coaching requirements of the contact centre through effective coaching programmes
- Manage the contact centre coaches
- Experience within the financial services industry is essential.
- Excellent planning, presentation, time & project management skills
- Ability to write reports and maintain learning and development records
- Able to design, deliver and evaluate training solutions
- Full knowledge of Learning Needs Analysis
- Full knowledge of the Training Design Process
- Creative and resourceful
- Self-motivated, organised, conscientious and outgoing
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Experience of designing, delivering and evaluating training solutions
- People management skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.