Are you an experienced Regional HR Business Partner?
We are actively supporting our client in their search for a regional HR business partner to cover Sussex, Kent, and Dorset, you can expect to be out on site 3-4 days a week, with occasional overnight stays were necessary.
You will provide a HR consultancy service leading and delivering a mixture of HR related strategic and operational initiatives including responsibility for the implementation of the people strategy.
- Strong commercial awareness
- Employee Relations knowledge and experience
- Previous experience in a regional role - essential
About the role
You will provide HR advice and challenge where necessary in order to maximise business opportunities and meet company targets.
- Develop a strong understanding of the relevant business units and the commercial drivers for success.
- Help design and implement a people’s plan to enhance the success of the business units, interpreting relevant people’s insight into actionable improvements.
- Review, design and augment the business units’ operating models to ensure the organisational design aligns to the business’ need and growth plans.
- Identify, scope and deliver projects to address identified people issues.
- Coach and develop managers and leaders at all levels of the business.
- Support on succession planning, talent management and capability development of business units
- Manage HR activities including recruitment, absence, performance, and employee relations in conjunction with specialist members of the HR team.
- Management, development, coaching and upskill of the HR team.
£5,400 car allowance