Are you an experienced recruitment professional looking for your next opportunity?
Ashley Kate are delighted to be supporting a great business as they look to recruit for a permanent Recruitment Manager. This is a full time role, based near Kensington with a salary of up to £45k.
The role will be managing the full recruitment life cycle, providing best class advice, practical guidance and support to all stakeholders and hiring managers.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Fully understanding the needs of all hiring managers and collaborate with them to manage the full life cycle recruitment process.
- Source candidates directly through internal and external industry networking, direct head hunting and various online recruitment tools to attract a diverse candidate pool.
- Think creatively to develop non-traditional talent sourcing strategies to aid specific business strategic initiatives.
- Manage the probationary period review process actively working with and supporting managers to ensure they are completed on time and add value.
- Attend interviews as a panel member and contribute towards the selection of successful candidates with the hiring manager.
What are we looking for:
- Extensive experience of managing the in-house end to end recruitment processes and selection techniques.
- Ability to develop effective relationships with colleagues and stakeholders, using knowledge, communication and relationships skill to positively influence key business decisions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple recruitment campaigns with tight deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the business in a brand new role. Interested? Get in touch!