Are you hands on Operational HR Manager who is CIPD level 5?
Do you have a strong up to date working history in commercial SME businesses?
Are you immediately available ?
We are actively recruiting for an Operational HR Manager to join our client on a full time permanent basis in Stevenage. Reporting directly to the HR Director, you will provide advice and guidance on all HR matters as well as taking a hands on approach with regards to ER and Recruitment/
About the role
- Support and coach the line managers on people matters.
- Form strong relationships to be able to challenge and coach in a high-performance environment.
- Be responsible for all HR management and development including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, mentoring, salary and conditions, contracts, training and development, talent management, succession planning, driving performance appraisals, and any other HR-related issues.
- Lead the work to regularly review the company's talent management processes within the business areas, including performance/potential management, resource planning, and succession planning.
- To facilitate as a mediator when required to try and resolve employee grievances.
- To deliver and report on the annual employee engagement survey to ensure feedback from employees is collated and interpreted correctly to help improve employee engagement.