Do you have a strong L&D background in TNA, designing and delivering initiatives in a professional or financial services firm? If so, read on!
We are supporting our Accountancy client in their search for a full time permanent L&D Manager to join them in Central London on a full time permanent basis.
Reporting to the Head of L&D and operating as a number 2 to the function, you will design, deliver training plans and identify development needs with the senior stakeholder and future leaders. You will recommend development solutions to address skills and knowledge gaps to maximise the performance of employees.
- Experience within the professional or financial services industry is essential- no other sector will be considered at this stage
- Extensive experience within a 360 Learning & Development Management role with a solid permanent work history. Unfortunately contractors will not be considered at this stage.
- Excellent planning, presentation, time & project management skills
- Ability to write reports and maintain learning and development records
- Able to design, deliver and evaluate training solutions
- Full knowledge of Learning Needs Analysis
- Full knowledge of the Training Design Process
- Creative and resourceful
- Self-motivated, organised, conscientious and outgoing
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Experience of designing, delivering and evaluating training solutions
- People management skills
About the role
- Identify L&D needs through job analysis, LNA’s and regular consultation with departmental managers as well as skill needs requests
- Carry out 1-2-1 coaching sessions and deliver existing tailor-made training modules
- Design individual learning plans and courses
- Manage, evaluate, update and deliver the L&D programmes
- Produce training material, manuals and documentation
- Prepare feedback or reports on training or learning interventions
- Develop a measurable understanding of e-learning options, and where relevant, involvement in the creation and/or delivery of tailored e-learning packages
- Build effective relationships with external learning providers or facilitators
- Development of soft/technical skills for all Supervisors/Managers
- Manage/administer all LMS functions
- Manage the coaching requirements of the contact centre through effective coaching programmes
- Manage the contact centre coaches