We are looking for an temporary People Partner to join our Charity client for approximately 3 months.
As the People business Partner, you will provide guidance on people practices such as employee relations, succession planning, policies, well-being, staff retention, engagement program, learning and development.
This role will be integral in the team to ensure they deliver the right outcomes to the organisation and deliver the people and organisational strategy for the next 3 years.
- Bring your people expertise and develop solutions to help the organisation deliver its
- Influence and build relationships with people around the organisation and closely
- partner with your designated organisational area.
- Act as a point of contact for people expertise for the organisation.
- Positively questioning and challenging others to get to the root of people and
- organisational issues.
- Coaching and providing feedback to key stakeholders to help improve organisational
- Create strategies, plans to support, inspire, develop, manage and retain our staff.