Interim Payroll Officer
Do you have experience with Payroll?
Interim Payroll Officer | Full time | Interim for 6 months | Potential for Hybrid working - Huddersfield based | Immediate start required
The role will be to provide administrative support to the Payroll function and ensuring the accurate and timely processing of payments to staff.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Collating, calculating and inputting variable information to the HR and Payroll system.
- Checking all incoming information for accuracy and necessary approval.
- Preparing, inputting and checking of data for starters, leavers and contract changes.
- Preparing manual payslips using HMRC.
- Supporting the Payroll Manager with any Payroll, HR and Finance audits undertaken by internal or external auditors.
We are looking for:
- Previous Payroll experience.
- Knowledge off Payroll-related legislation.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to use initiative and be innovative in resolving issues.
Experience with Payroll? Available immediately?
Get in touch with Cam Davies : 0203 800 1500 : Cameron.Davies@ashleykatehr.com