Are you an experienced hands on interim HR Business Partner, with strong change experience and available immediately?
Do you have you a strong HR background working with an hourly paid workforce, preferably with a blue collar workforce, however other sector such as retail and hospitality will be considered
Are you happy to be out on the road across London 3-4 days a week?
We are seeking a commercial HR professional who has a hands-on, practical approach and can thrive in a busy and diverse environment to join our client for 3 months
- You will be sufficiently experienced to lead from a strategic perspective and also be able to roll your sleeves up and support the operational managers with day-to-day HR matters.
- You will be able to provide robust HR best practice in relation to TUPE and the integration process that follows.
- You will be adept at influencing engagement and communication post acquisitions, embedding company culture in a structured yet inclusive way.
- You will also be managing ER Employee Relations case work, from low level to more complex cases.
- You must have proven stakeholder management skills in order to be successful in this role which will require you to build credible and lasting building relationships, which will be a key catalyst in influencing and driving culture change within the business.
- You must be comfortable with complex ER cases and also have a proven background of working with the unions.