Interim HR Advisor
Search for more jobs in Reading
Search for Interim HR Advisor jobs in Reading
Search for more jobs in South West
Are you an experienced HR Advisor looking for a new challenge and available immediately?
Ashley Kate are delighted to be supporting a local authority as they look to recruit an interim HR Advisor on a 2 month basis. This is a full time opportunity with the salary up to £25/h.
- To assist in the development and production of HR policies and procedures.
- To provide an extensive level employment law and HR advice on a wide range of HR issues including grievances, disputes, restructures and redundancy, disciplinary.
- Advise employees on details of employment conditions.
- Assist in the maintenance of positive employee relations through negotiation and consultation with trades unions at local level up to and including being a member of a joint negotiating team.
- Provide training and development to upskill staff on employment issues as required.
What are we looking for:
- CIPD qualified or equivalent qualification at HR Advisor level, or have work experience demonstrating a similar level of attainment.
- HR experience (generalist or specialist) gained in a large, complex organisation with multiple stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of legislation and best practice affecting employment.