Search for more jobs in Chichester
Ashley Kate is delighted to be working with one of our leading clients in Andover or Chichester to appoint a permanent HRIS Admin and Business Partner. This position combines home working with travel between both sites and pays between £30k and £40k DOE.
Reporting to the Head of Business Process & Technology, this role will be responsible for managing HRIS system, driving continuous improvement in system functionality.
- Analyse HRIS performance metrics, performing diagnostic tests, and resolving application issues.
- Attend monthly HRIS programme governance meetings.
- Perform system upgrades.
- Keep databases up to date, analyse data, ensure data integrity, and run queries.
- Improve existing HR processes.
The right candidate will have:
- Experience using HRIS - Workday or Ceridian
- Prior experience as an HRIS Administrator is required.
- Excellent communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills.
- A genuine interest in HRIS and a desire to innovate in this field.
- Experience in performing diagnostic tests and audits, as well as documenting processes.