HRBP | Corporate Functions | Hybrid | Canary Wharf | £55K + Car allowance
We are recruiting for a HRBP to join our client on a full-time permanent basis in London. You will report to the Head of HR as an experienced HRBP with solid experience supporting Corporate functions in large organisations.
Through attracting, developing, and inspiring the best talent, and promoting a positive and diverse culture, you will create high-performance teams while minimising risk.
1-2 days in the office weekly
About the role
- Work with managers to build a team that performs well and is capable.
- Work with other key leaders to implement effective people strategies to support business growth.
- Provide guidance based on an understanding of business requirements.
- Provide tailored and effective advice and support by developing a commercial understanding of the client group supported.
- Provide strategic and operational advice as needed with regards to key change projects within business areas such as restructuring and succession planning.
- Manage and resolve employee relations cases, providing expert advice to line managers and minimising business risk.
- Strong HR experience, within the business-to-business management sector
- Union experience desirable, but not essential.
- Experience of working in multi-sited businesses
- Sound UK employment legislation knowledge.
- TUPE experience preferred.
- Stakeholder management
- Strong Change management
- Project delivery