We are actively recruiting for a HRBP (ER specialist) to join our client on a temporary basis for approximately 4 months
Please note you must be available to start straight away as this role needs immediate temporary cover.
Hybrid working- 3 days at home, 2 days in the office, however you must be flexible when needed.
Salary of up to £50k on a full-time equivalent basis.
About this role:
- Enable managers to manage on all aspects of HR work including but not limited to absence, disciplinary, grievance, capability, and performance, providing support as necessary whilst determining and mitigating business risk.
- Accurate KPI metrics are presented to the business, understanding impact, and driving improvements.
- Regular meetings are held with business leaders and key actions driven to enhance people performance across the business.
- Coach, support, develop and oversee the performance of the HR Advisor.
- Lead on delivery of a range of HR project work by undertaking research, organising, planning, and other tasks as required.
- Immediately available.
- Solid ER experience including redundancies and Restructures.
- Excellent organisational skills
- A strong HR generalist with extensive experience of the employee life cycle as well as a solid knowledge of current UK employment law (CIPD qualified or equivalent gained through experience)
- Work with gravitas, courage, maturity and be calm under pressure, building credibility and respect with internal and external stakeholders. With strong interpersonal skills that enables you to give timely feedback in a frank, positive way.
- Able to work collaboratively with all parts of the business, knowing when to support, and when push back and hold the line.
- Highly tuned coaching skills, with a track record of developing others
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to the principles of equality, diversity, and inclusion.