Ashley Kate are delighted to be working with a well established produce distributor, based in London (W) as they look to recruit for a Full Time, Permanent People Advisor.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor looking for the next stage of their career with opportunities to develop their existing skill set.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity this could be the perfect role for you.
This role will be based entirely on site with a salary of up to £30,000 per annum.
About this role:
- To provide day to day support for employees with HR and ER related queries.
- Managing a high volume of ER case work which could include disciplinaries and grievance hearings.
- Supporting the managers with the recruitment activity, liaising at all stages of the recruitment process
- Ensuring all personnel and contractual details are kept up to date whilst using an internal system.
- Assisting with the onboarding process, ensuring inductions are undertaken and relevant policies are understood, agreed and signed by employees.
- Production of various reports using ITS as and when required
- Ensuring all new starter information is sent to payroll
- Making recommendations for process improvements and ways of working
People advisor - About you
- Experience working in HR in a fast paced environment
- Experience of dealing with a variety of ER cases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- CIPD Qualification is advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail
If you are interested in this exciting role, please get in touch with Tom Brunton on 0203 800 1500 or email email@example.com