Ashley Kate are delighted to be supporting a great business in their search for a permanent HR Officer. The role will be based in Harrow and has a salary of up to c30k.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Owning the new starters process and leavers processes, including preparing offer letters and contracts.
- Working on the recruitment process, including maintaining the recruitment pipeline, liaising with recruitment agencies and coordinating interviews.
- Responsible for all HR Administration.
- First point of contact for all employee enquiries.
- Supporting on ER casework.
We are looking for:
- Previous experience working as a HR Officer/Advisor.
- Ideally CIPD qualified.
- Experience writing contracts, drafting letters and experience liaising with payroll.
- Experience working with HR Systems.
- Ability to learn internal policies and processes and have an understanding of UK Employment Law.
This is a fantastic role to join a growing business. Due to the current high volume or work, we are looking for a quick start. If you have experience working within HR and you are looking for a new opportunity, get in touch with Cameron Davies on 0203 800 1500.