Are you CIPD Qualified?
We are actively recruiting for a CIPD qualified Level 7 HRBP to join our education client on a full-time permanent basis. Reporting to the deputy Director of HR, you will have a broad-based HR experience and significant evidence of achievement gained at HR manager level within a large, complex organisation, including change management, development of policy, practice, and guidance, and ensuring high quality HR service delivery, providing strategic and operational support to c400 employees.
About the role
- Provide proactive HR expertise and guidance to support strategic initiatives and projects, including change management.
- Facilitate discussion of people implications and risks as part of decision-making.
- Provide timely and professional advice and guidance to achieve the resolution of HR issues including team or individual performance improvement, disciplinary and grievances.
- Promote positive line management practice, raising awareness of policies and processes and the support and guidance available.
- Provide coaching to line managers, as required.
- Take a lead role in the development and innovation of HR practice, policies, procedures, and management guidance for assigned area and ensure effective communication and implementation.
- Lead negotiation, consultation, and communication with relevant bodies/trade unions, as appropriate to the areas of responsibility.
- CIPD qualified -essential
- Significant post-qualification experience in a generalist HR management role dealing with a broad range of HR issues in a large and complex organisation
- Change management.
- Sound and up to date knowledge of employment law and HR developments
- Extensive experience and significant evidence of achievement in employee relations, including contentious case management.
- Experience developing, enhancing and embedding the use of HR solutions such as policies, procedures, guidance, toolkits, etc.
- Line management responsibility and team development
- Experience of coaching, mentoring and/or training delivery to improve understanding and performance.
- Strong influencing skills; confident operating with senior colleagues
- Sound judgement and creative problem- solving skills, comfortable making and communicating difficult decisions.
- Ability to communicate at all levels, both oral and written
- Ability to work autonomously and use own initiative.
- Confidence to manage a mixed portfolio drawing on strong time management, organisational and planning skills, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Sensitivity and integrity to handle confidential issues.
Maximum salary £48,000 for the right candidate