HR and Recruitment Administrator
Ashley Kate are delighted to be supporting a growing business as they look to recruit a permanent HR and Recruitment Administrator. This is a full time opportunity based in Wokingham with a salary of to £28k plus potential to earn bonus.
The role will be working closely with the HR Manager and the Talent &Development Manager, this is a brand new role to expand the team due to the growth of the business.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Deal with day-to-day HR queries and questions, escalating to the HR Manager when necessary.
- Responsible for all the documentation maintenance and updates for the portal.
- Manage and coordinate the full 360-recruitment process, including screening candidates where necessary and guiding the managers through the recruitment process.
- Coordinate the agency PSL and keep updated.
- Coordination of all new starter/onboarding process.
- Management of all visa applications/work permits and right to work checks for all staff.
We are looking for:
- Experience working in a HR and Recruitment role with experience managing the full recruitment process.
- Outstanding administration experience with a desire to continually improve and streamline processes.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels with good interpersonal skills and a confident telephone manner.
- Experience managing an ATS or HRIS system.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a growing team. Interested? Get in touch on 0203 800 1500 for more information.