Brand new exciting opportunity to join a growing company!
Full time - site based
Up to £35k depending on experience
Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Advisor will be partnering across two sites with operational departments providing HR advice, guidance and support.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Support managers with Recruitment and Selection, creating and updating JD's where necessary.
- Prepare monthly payroll information and inputting of relevant data on a monthly basis.
- Manage and support in disciplinary and grievance processes.
- Guiding and Advising managers with current employment law updates and changes.
- Prepare offer letters and contracts of employment.
- Maintain and create policies and procedures where necessary.
We are looking for:
- Experience working in a fast paced HR team with proven experience prioritising workloads.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of HR practise and current employment legislation.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Strong organisations skills.
- Confident with Microsoft packages and HR Systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great company. Interested? Reach out to Cameron Davies for more information!
0114 221 8000