- Proven work experience as an HR Advisor working in IT, Fintech, Media or finance preferred, but others may be considered
- CIPD qualified - preferably
- Strong user skills of HR systems and Microsoft office programs, especially Excel
- Adept and experienced user of an HR Database
- Experience of working in a dynamic and complex organisation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- skills Personable with strong communication and relationship building capabilities
- Driven and determined
- Accountable and Results/Team Oriented.
- Good stakeholder management and relationship builder - Proactively builds effective business relationships with employees, managers and suppliers and ensures stakeholders are managed appropriately at all times.
- Communication - Strong communication skills both in written and spoken form as required of the business environment.
About the role
Our client's HR function act as a true partner to the business; proactively driving the people agenda to attract, develop, motivate and retain a diverse workforce. The HR Advisor is a newly appointed role, reporting into the HR Business Partner and will be instrumental in providing the full range of human resource activities, ensuring that high standards are adopted and met through all aspects of HR within the business
- Managing various HR queries
- Monitoring, reviewing and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with the current legislation
- Providing advice and assistance on policies and procedures, legislation
- Work collaboratively with the HR Assistant in all matters to assist with reviewing and accuracy checks of all payroll and benefits administration.
- Support the Senior HR Business Partner with various capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary matters
- Partnering with line managers to review employee relations, performance management, resourcing and staff management
- Support the Senior HR Business Partner in the delivery of the Headcount Plan
- Offer advice to both employers and clients on matters such as the recruiting of new staff and inductions for recent hires
- Interview candidates and work with hiring managers to determine candidate suitability
For more details about this role, please contact Amanda
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.