Are you a strong HR Administrator looking for an opportunity to progress your HR skills in a growing, people and food focused organization or are you a solid Administrator looking to get into the field of HR? If so, this could be the role for you!
Ashley Kate are delighted to be working in partnership with a hospitality client in Leicestershire in their search for a part-time HR Administrator to start in August, 2023. This role will require you to work 3 consecutive days a week in the office, with working hours of 8:30am - 5pm and a salary between £23,000 - £25,000.
Culture fit is a huge part of this role. You will be joining a close knit team who have a hands on approach to HR. You must be happy to get involved with all things transactional and administrative, whilst still having that drive and want to do more. Our client is passionate about growing and maintaining their staff and truly do develop their careers.
You will need to have a proven background in a generalist administrative position.
Responsibilities include - but not limited too:
·Issuing all formal letters including, offer letters, absence, probationary etc.
·Collating new starter paperwork and ensuring all relevant information has been entered onto the in-house HR computer system.
·Inputting, scanning and typing transcripts from disciplinary and grievance hearings.
·Advising line managers on policies and processes.
·Assisting with all recruitment procedures including interviewing (may involve travel).
·Dealing with job adverts from publication to conclusion.
·Co-ordinate probation reviews and disciplinary hearings.
·Administration for DBS/financial checks.
·Taking meeting minutes in formal meetings (may involve travel)
·Use of a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Sage etc.,
·General day-to-day administration.
HR Administrator- About you.
· Proven knowledge of UK Employment law is essential.
· You will need to be comfortable with end to end Recruitment - including getting involved in First stage interviews; and be comfortable across all areas of first line support in terms of the employee life cycle.
· Knowledge of Microsoft office, especially Excel is essential.
· You must have great communication skills at all levels and be able to build relationships quickly.
· The ability to adapt to a fast paced environment and be comfortable with travelling across the UK as needed is key.
If you have proven administration skills, please give Katie a call on 0115 922 3000.