JOB TITLE: Head of HR/HR Manager
SALARY: Up to 55K
Reporting into the MD you will provide expert HR advice and support to the Directors on both an operational and strategic level. You will ensure the business is resourced fully in line with budgets and approvals and maximise individual's potential for increased commercial benefit. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Manager within a high risk H&S industry who would like to step into a HR Director position.
You will be joining a fast paced business with a headcount of 100 across 2 sites who supply a design and project management services to the construction industry. You will be a hands on Manager who is able to work in a transactional, operational and strategic capacity. This is a business critical role where you will be instrumental in providing a high class generalist HR service to the company and helping people develop, progress and achieve targets.
- HR Generalist, with SME experience.
- Demonstrable experience of successfully leading and managing the full HR remit and employee lifecycle
- Strong knowledge of employment law and experience successfully applying this to a variety of situations using a pragmatic, commercially focused approach.
- Able to establish and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders.
- Effective senior level influencing and negotiating skills.
- A thorough understanding of Data Protection legislation
- Experience of policy writing, implementation and training.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
What you will be doing?
- You will be responsible for all of the people based activity from both an operational and strategic perspective
- Responsible for senior level decision-making and day-to-day management and strategic direction of the HR department.
- Work with the leadership team and line managers, providing guidance and support with people related strategy
- Provide practical solutions to issues around employee relations.
- Responsible for recruitment, selection, vetting, on boarding and probation lifecycle.
- Oversee the formal annual performance and development (appraisal) process; training managers and identifying/addressing performance issues.
- Manage learning, development and training needs across the organisation.
- Manage compensation and benefit packages to support recruitment and retention
- Oversee payroll, benefit and HR administration, HR data, systems, and reporting.
- Maintain and develop robust and relevant policies and procedures.
- Maintain smooth running of the office environment, managing contractors and suppliers and resolving issues
Excited? Send us your CV today and we can go through the role in more detail.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.