Do you have a solid background in Early Talent including a background Learning and Development in professional or financial services? If so, read on!
We have partnered with a leading Accountancy firm to support their recruitment for an Early Talent Manager on a full time permanent basis.
Following a restructure of the HR team, this role has been created to focus and build on the early talent programme and ensure all training needs are delivered. This role will be a split between Early Talent and L&D. Along side redesigning and delivering the early talent strategy.
- Early Talent/Graduate Recruitment experience in a professional or financial services firm is essential.
- Solid permanent work history. Contractors will not be considered at this stage
- Strong experience of Learning and Development is essential
- Experience of delivering an early careers programme with both graduates and apprentices is essential
- Must take ownership of your own workload
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
About the role
- Attraction of graduates and apprentices
- Develop strong relationships with schools and universities
- Manage the milkrounds
- TNA, design and deliver training plans
- Run and redesign the assessment centre process
- Manage the relationships with training providers
- Deliver soft skills training as and when needed
- Support each graduate/apprentice to ensure that they are achieving their exam/course criteria
- Access the Apprenticeship Levy