Early Talent Advisor (Recruitment)
Ashley Kate are delighted to be supporting a growing accountancy company as they look to recruit for a full - time, permanent Early Talent (Recruitment) Advisor, based in London.
The salary for this role is up to £40k, with a hybrid working pattern.
This is a new role with a primary focus on the attraction and recruitment of Early Talent. You will work closely with the Early Talent Manager, Early Talent Advisor (Development), Senior Early Talent Administrator and the broader People team to help deliver a strategic and professional proposition, attracting and recruiting high calibre individuals.
Early Talent Advisor - About the role
- Support the recruitment process for all those on early talent pathways
- Work with Universities and other third parties to promote our programmes and identify suitable candidates
- Support with the design and oversee structured internship programme
- Support with the design and oversee industrial placements
- Organise, attend, and facilitate Early Talent attraction events including careers fairs, skills sessions, and insight days
- Manage ad hoc Early Talent project work
Early Talent Advisor - About you
- Proven experience in recruitment
- Passionate about creating fair and inclusive processes
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong excel skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Ability to build rapport with internal/external contacts at of all levels of hierarchy
- Takes ownership of their workload and development
- Experience of working in a Partnership Firm
- CIPD accreditation would be advantageous
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a well-established team as they look to grow. Interested? Get in touch with Darren Keeling on 0115 922 300